Free SSL Certificate Purchase and Installation
Free ssl I would like to explain how to obtain and install a free SSL certificate for your website. You can install free SSL on your website by following the steps below.
After logging in to with priority, let’s write the domain.
Click on Automatic FTP Verification to enter our FTP information. (You can also verify with different methods)
After completing the verification with FTP, the domain we define is automatically defined and the domain is approved. Then the SSL certificate key codes of the domain are transmitted as follows.
After logging in to the cPanel interface, we enter Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS).
Certificate Files section of the code given in this section by installing Install Certificate saying we are completing the installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this free for commercial use?Yes, it is free for all usages including commercial usage.
- Can I use my own CSR?Yes, just choose one of the manual verification methods and there will be an input at the bottom before the generate certificate button to provide your own CSR.
- Do these SSL certificates work for IP addresses?No, certificates can only be generated for registered domain names.
- Special Characters and Internationalized Domain NamesFor domain names with special characters or international characters we automatically convert it to the punycode representation.
- Can Verification Files or TXT records be deleted after verification?Yes, all verification files or records can be deleted after verification. It is used only once for each verification.
- My website gives a security error after installationIf your website shows a security error then installation was not done correctly. You can try going to https://www.ssllabs.com/ to check SSL certificate installation issues and fix. If you need help with this your best bet would be to contact your host, professional developer or admin for help.
- My website works but shows a red “Not Secure” or “Insecure” in the address bar after installationYour website most likely has insecure content which needs to be remedied. You can try going to https://whynopadlock.com to see issues and fix. If you need help with this your best bet would be to contact your host, professional developer or admin for help.
- My website is still not going to HTTPS or Secure after a successful installationWeb servers do not redirect to HTTPS by default. If you want to force it you will have to configure it to force a redirect. This configuration will depend on your server setup. If you need help with this your best bet would be to contact your host, professional developer or admin for help.
- Further questions or feedback?